Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hello from Anisa!

(originally posted on Multiply)

Hi everyone! OK...I'm not quite sure how this all works, but this is my very first blog! I didn't even know what a blog was for sure till today!

This does seem like a good way to check in with everyone, though!

OK...I think this is the part where I share my "random" thoughts (as that is what a blog consists of!)...

Hmmmm....

OH! I have one. I hate police. Today, one almost ran into me! I swear it wasn't my fault. I had the left arrow and they took a right on red and almost plowed into me. No remorse from them OF COURSE. And also, when I got into the parking lot of where I was going, everyone was walking SO SLOWLY. Does anyone else scream in their cars?? My road rage is an issue. :)

OH! I have one more. (This is very therapeutic). I HATE SARAH W. For all you Bachelor fans, I know you'll agree. If anyone wants to bash her, email me. I'm your girl. For those of you that don't watch it, she was dumped by the Bachelor and said that she was DISCRIMINATED against because of her beauty, like it was racism or prejudice.

WHAT???

Anyway, that was my first blog attempt. Coming up with random thoughts is a little harder than I thought! Everyone, please keep in touch and come visit Athens anytime!!!
posted by Anisa @ 3:08 PM |

0 comments

<< Home