Thursday, May 12, 2005

Thinking in Blog

(originally posted on Multiply)

I can see this blog thing might be a problem. You see, after I sent out my very first blog yesterday, I began thinking in blog. Every random thing that took place...I felt compelled to share. I began emailing Bert in "blog," feeling the need to make cute quips and share with him things he probably didn't care about.

I'm obsessed.

Yesterday, I accidentally crossed out the dates on my calendar until Friday. It has been driving me crazy. See? You don't care...but maybe, just maybe, someone else has that level of OCD and can understand I feel the week has been stolen away from me...all because I crossed out all the dates.

Whew. What a load off! :) hehehehe

Seems the Bachelor is a hot topic!! I am in TOTAL agreement with those of you that think the 3-hour finale is a bit much. I think it's pompous. I mean, I love the Bachelor too, but come on! Three hours is something I can barely dedicate to anything besides sleep. OK, maybe shopping. But to a reality TV finale that will only end up being another broken relationship on the cover of US Weekly? I think not.

Anyway, thanks all of you for letting me get my "thinking in blog" on paper...er, the Internet.

Till next time...
posted by Anisa @ 3:10 PM |

0 comments

<< Home