Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Chocolate, Oatmeal Cream Pie and Cake...Oh My!

So, every day I decide I am going to eat better. I woke up feeling fat, and so I weighed myself. I figured the number on the scale would shock me into diet world today. Well, the number wasn't so bad...which is good, but which also takes away some motivation. And I have on these pants today that are a good size, so that is taking away my motivation as well.

I have been so snacky lately. I mean, I buy all these "100-calorie" snack things, but it defeats the purpose when I eat 3 or 4 of these "packs" a day. And at 9:30 a.m., I already ate my post-lunch snack. And this lady brought cake to work, so I HAD to have a piece. Shame on me.

Oh well, I will do better for the rest of the day and I have vowed to force myself to go to the dreaded gym tonight. Ooh I hate going to the gym. Yuck.

Ah, to be a woman...
posted by Anisa @ 11:01 AM |

2 comments

<< Home