Sunday, March 18, 2007

10 Things I Am Randomly Thinking About

1. Matty has many talents. The one that really freaks us out is that if Bert and I start arguing or being snippy, Matty will without fail, start meowing and being mean to whoever's fault it was. He has yet to be wrong. He will then go and be extra sweet to whoever was right. It's freaky.

2. The teens on "Sweet Sixteen" disgust me. They are spoiled and rude and deserve a good slap.

3. Today is the first day I have relaxed in forever. I mean, it's 1:00 p.m. and I'm still in my pajamas. I've been playing on the internet and watching junk TV. It feels great.

4. I make a ridiculously delicious chicken parmigiana. Thank goodness Mama is such a great cook and passed on the recipe to me.

5. "The Holiday" is a supergreat movie.

6. This lady at work knows of someone named "Chlamydia Gonorrhea" because the person's mother thought it was pretty after seeing those words in a doctor's office. WTF?

7. I am super excited about the great presents I got Bert for his birthday.

8. Our backyard has the most beautiful azaleas I have ever seen...white, red, light pink and hot pink. There are also yellow and purple flowers out there. I love flowers so much. One day I will have a Japanese Magnolia Tree.

9. I don't want to go back to school tomorrow.

10. I love the words three-peat and trifecta.

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 1:14 PM |

5 comments

<< Home