Friday, February 23, 2007

What A Week

What Drove Me Crazy This Week:

1. Bluetooth: Those little things people wear on their ears drives me crazy. It just bothers me.
2. People that clip their nails in the office next to you and you can hear it. Ew.
3. Working in The Office.
4. The big gash on my hand that makes it hurt when I type.
5. The judge in the Anna Nicole Smith case. What a clown.

Good Stuff This Week:

1. Random candlelight dinners.
2. My sweet kitty cat.
3. Very exciting episodes of "The Young & The Restless."
4. Getting my dad's favorite coffee from Costa Rica for him.
5. Having a press release get really wide coverage.


Thank goodness it's Friday! Wish Bert luck in his 5K tomorrow morning!

Update: Bert finished 2nd in his age group and 24th out of approximately 250 adults. His time was 21:48. Yay!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 9:09 AM |

4 comments

<< Home