Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Au Revoir, Former Bloggers

When I was a kid, I LOVED watching "TGIF" on ABC. It was the best line-up of nighttime kid shows ever, especially at one particular point. I can't seem to remember every show that was on it when I considered it in its heyday, but I know it included "Full House," "Family Matters" and "Step by Step." I didn't like "Perfect Strangers," so it can't be that one. It may have been "Boy Meets World."

ANYWAY...

Those shows aren't on TGIF anymore. (I really have no clue if they do TGIF anymore either.)

The point of this is that's what's happening in the blogging world.

There was a time when my blogroll was longer and I miss some of those people. I am thankful for the blogs left over there because they're great reads, but I just had to give a shout-out to some of the dearly departed bloggers.

So, to Ginger, Lindsay, Tricia/Brighton, Kassi...and I'm sure many others...you're missed.

When Brighton announced she was closing up recently, I definitely felt sad. It's hard to see people go when you feel like you've gotten to know them. I fully understand the reasoning of those who have left, but it's still sad.

And I guess I just wanted to take a moment to thank them for sharing themselves.

And to those of you left, please stick around for a while. :)
posted by Anisa @ 12:57 PM |

2 comments

<< Home