Thursday, January 11, 2007

Holiday Happenings

Here's our living room and Christmas tree. It's all blue, silver and white because I thought that would look wintry. I am now aware those are Hanukkah colors. Christmas, Hanukkah, Eid...I must be an equal opportunity celebrator. As Cal says in Talladega Nights, "I like to party!" I am kind of obsessed with that movie right now.


Matty got a cat condo. He loves it.


Ariana got a bike! Here's her putting on her helmet.


Daddy and me Christmas morning holding and wearing some of our gifts.


My favorite little boy in the world, my first cousin Sam. We are playing red light/green light.


My first cousin Sommer a.k.a. Huckles. I absolutely adore her. She's the best.


Me and my sister, Sara. It was so good to see her.


Me and Bert on New Year's Eve. We went to a dinner party.

It was a tough holiday season without Mama, and I am sure glad she's back home safely. Other than that, we had a great holiday and a much needed break!
posted by Anisa @ 10:20 AM |

2 comments

<< Home