Friday, December 08, 2006

What is This? Y2K?

It's here, and I DON'T like it. (That was a throwback to "Will 2K" just for you, Kendy. Remember my favorite part: "the new Millenium, no excuse me - Willenium.")

Oh yes, I am indeed delirious.

No, seriously, am I freaking 20 years old again? Give me a break, I am not an undergrad! I can't believe I am going to have to stay up half the night for my final tomorrow later today. It is truly not my fault, either. The professor gave us a bunch of new material Wednesday night for our final AND we had a giant final project due Wedensday AND the people I was splitting up the ginormous review with waited until the last possible second to send me their answers.

I am mad, exhausted, delirious, etc.

It is 1am, and I have no idea when I last stayed up this late. Oh yeah I do...I was wide awake Friday night and Bert and I stayed up 'til all hours talking about the 1980's. But that was way more fun than this.

I hate budgeting, investing, etc. etc. Well, if it's personally for me, I love it, but I hate being tested on it in a governmental context. B-O-R-I-N-G.

Anyway, in a little under 18 hours I will be tested on a ridiculous amount of material. Say a little prayer for me if you feel so inclined.

And DO NOT judge me because I have eaten "4th meal" even though it was not Taco Bell. More like chips and ice cream. All low-fat and low-calorie, but still. The chips are gone. Whatever.

OF COURSE I cannot take the day off from work tomorrow because it's our annual holiday party and yours truly is in charge of it. Someone save me!
posted by Anisa @ 1:07 AM |

2 comments

<< Home