Friday, November 10, 2006

Unsaid, and Perhaps Best That Way

I got this idea from Just Me, KC. The exercise is as follows:

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once.

Anyway, so, here goes...

10. You have broken all of our hearts.

9. You are a complete and total hypocrite. Wow, I can't believe I was ever friends with you.

8. Dude, seriously, are you gay? It's really fine. Just tell me!

7. I must've had such low self-esteem to have ever given a jerk like you the time of day.

6. You never stop running your mouth long enough to hear anyone speak. SHUT UP!

5. This one is sans words: kick in balls.

4. You are a psychotic b*tch. (This one actually goes for three people.)

3. I don't know why you cut me out of your life because of your problems. You know good and well I would have always been there for you. If you picked up the phone and called me today, I would still be your friend.

2. You were the best teacher I ever had. Thank you for making 4th grade so wonderful.

1. This one I want you to know: you are the best thing that ever happened to me. You make the bad stuff go away. I am lucky every single day because I am yours, and you are mine.
posted by Anisa @ 10:08 AM |

3 comments

<< Home