Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down v.2

Thumbs down: So, the Pope said Muslims were violent. Then, Muslim extremists started acting violent in retaliation. Thanks, guys. Thanks for wasting another golden opportunity to show how Muslims truly are. Appreciate it.

Thumbs up: "Deal or No Deal" is back!! I am already obsessed again. And, did anyone else find themselves too tired to get off the couch afterwards and watch "Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip?" I'm liking this show. And I'm liking the fact that yesterday at the doctor's office, my weight is one pound away from a truthful driver's license. :)

Busy, busy week going on as usual. Hard to catch my breath, but I am hanging in there.

Update: Just my luck. The doctor's scale was wrong.
posted by Anisa @ 12:49 PM |

3 comments

<< Home