Friday, August 11, 2006

Tired

I am so freaking sick and tired of terror plots.

I am exhausted fighting an uphill battle.

I am disgusted by those who think murdering the innocent is somehow OK.

The only light at the end of the tunnel is that a Muslim is responsible for the terrorists getting caught.

See, we're not all crazy.

I have lots of thoughts on the matter. But for now, I shall take a deep breath, go to Friday prayer and be around a large group of my brothers and sisters who are also disgusted.

I can't fix the world just this second. I shall not spend the rest of the day reading about all the atrocities of the world on the internet. People are being tortured and killed all over the world, and it is sad. The treatment of the Lebanese and Palestinian makes me want to cry. For that matter, the treatment of people all over the world makes me want to cry. I heard about a woman who punished her young son for talking back to her by heating a spoon on the stove and burning his little tongue with it.

What is wrong with people?

All I can do right this second is thank God for the life I have. For now, all is good in my little corner of the world. My biggest stress is a pesky zit above my upper lip that won't go away.

Bert bought me the 24-pack of ultra fine point Sharpies in a variety of colors, and I shall doodle and be happy to see my name in hot pink and turquoise. Because frankly, I just can't think about this any more.
posted by Anisa @ 10:51 AM |

3 comments

<< Home