Thursday, July 06, 2006

Wedding Part Deux

Well, folks, I'm off after work today to head out of town for another wedding. It's the couple in the last picture on the previous post. The wedding is a bit more fancy than most weddings, so it's cocktail attire for the rehearsal dinner and wedding. I, of course, am glad that I got two new dresses out of the deal. And to boot, I got a perfect pair of shoes that go with both dresses for $10 on clearance at one of my favorite stores, Target. Now, just cross your fingers that they'll be comfy.

I am excited that one of my best friends from college and her husband live in the same place as the wedding, so I will also get in some fun times with Haley. I'm overpacked as usual, but I'm sure we will find room in the car if any additional purchases are made if Haley and I are so inclined to indulge in a little retail therapy.

Have a good one.
posted by Anisa @ 8:36 AM |

6 comments

<< Home