Monday, June 19, 2006

The Magical Dress

I love Target. And no, I don't pronounce it Targét. Anyway, they have the cutest dresses there, and I tried this one on, but they only had it in sizes that were too big. Of course, I got on line, where yesterday all sizes were sold out. Then, I called stores an hour away, and I finally found it. Before Bert and I left on the trek to faraway Targets, I decided to go back to our Target and make sure that the medium would fit. I knew they had it in black, so we went in, and all of a sudden, my ESP kicked in.

I had a feeling the dress was there.

It was.

There the beautiful Mossimo creation was, waiting for me. It practically leapt into my hands, and it fit perfectly.

Now, you men might not understand, but when a woman believes there is a dress or any article of clothing or shoes she cannot live without, it is the.most.exciting thing to actually find it. And for $20?! You can't beat it.

I shall take my magical dress home with me to Mississippi, where I shall be from Wednesday - Monday. I am in a dear friend's wedding, and will also be there to celebrate my 26th birthday Thursday.

It's been a great year, and I am looking forward to the next. Take care, everyone, and I will be back in touch in about a week.
posted by Anisa @ 9:22 AM |

11 comments

<< Home