Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The 483048th Season of the Real World

OK.

So I know many of you do not watch "The Real World: Key West." Probably many of you who watched it in seasons past don't even watch this season because, well, it sucks. But I'm too lazy to get up off the couch before 10:30pm, so I have stuck with it.

Here's my thoughts on this season's cast of characters:

Paula-On my last nerve. I know everyone has emotional problems, but I'm sooooo tired of hearing about hers. I am tired of her getting drunk on national TV and cursing out John every week. I'm sorry her boyfriend beat her up and landed her in the hospital. However, my sympathy is wearing thin because she talks to him on the phone all.the.time.

Zack's hair-WTF?

Zack-My favorite. He's sort of normal. He's not annoying, and he seems chill.

Tyler-I have a love/hate relationship with the token gay this season.

Svetlana-I got tired of her saying, "I want to be manager." For some reason, this made me feel like she needed to take English as a Second Language, because I wanted her to say, "I want to be THE manager." Yes, I know this perhaps doesn't make sense, but it bugged me.

The Mexican dude and the light-skinned black girl-Are they even on this show? I swear they've had a total of 3 minutes of air time between them.

John-I can actually sortof deal with him. Jessie Spano would've called him a pig, which he probably deserves, but he's OK.

So there you have it. I just had to get all this off my chest. What trash TV do you keep tuning in to against your better judgment?
posted by Anisa @ 9:28 AM |

9 comments

<< Home