Monday, April 10, 2006

Not-So Lazy Sunday

It just sort of happened.

Between Bert and I, the yard is mowed, the house is clean, laundry is done, closets are clean and almost five bags of clothing have been taken to Goodwill. I swapped closets, so now all my summer stuff is in my bedroom instead of the spare room. I am caught up on homework. We cooked. We budgeted.

Whew.

What happened to, "All I'm going to do on Sunday is lay on the couch and watch movies?"

That was my intention, but it does feel nice today that much Spring Cleaning has been done.

But good Lord, I'm tired. I need another weekend right.now.

I am recovering well from the surgery last week. I started feeling better Saturday afternoon, just in time to treat myself to a mani/pedi before heading to an engagement party. It will be up to six weeks before I'm completely recovered, but I am feeling much, much better.

Amazing how one minute I felt terrible, but looking at my red nails made me feel so much better.
posted by Anisa @ 1:53 PM |

7 comments

<< Home