Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Nasty Eggs 'n Rice

So, last night Bert made some Mahi, our favorite fish. Now, first of all, it took me a while to eat fish because I think it's a little gross. Last night, we decided we wanted some delicious vegetable fried rice to eat with it because we loved the Chinese food we had recently at P.F. Chang's. Don't even get me started on that place...

Anyway, I went to a random Chinese place and ordered some. I knew it would be delicious because that restaurant was so gorgeous on the inside - seriously, it looked like a Chinese palace. Anyway, they brought me my order and I headed home.

It had eggs in it. Ew. Gross. Vomit.

Eggs are another food I have an issue with.

Therefore, I ate a small piece of fish and then leftover enchiladas I made the night before. Thank goodness I had some "normal" food around.

Moral of the story: eggs are NOT vegetables. Do NOT put them in rice. Gross.

But on a side note, there were two fortunes in my cookie. Please tell me that means crazy amounts of good luck!
posted by Anisa @ 9:50 AM |

11 comments

<< Home