Monday, February 20, 2006

Spring, I Mean Winter, Cleaning

Y'all, with me starting a new job next week, I'm doing a major clean-up of my work computer. Therefore, I don't think I'll be back on Blogger this week while at work. I'll try and make Bert bring home his laptop so I can check in while we try and figure out our computer sitch. I think it's about time for internet at home...

A few thoughts...
1) Always take zero deductions when filling out your W-4. Don't even put yourself as a deduction for yourself. Get on www.irs.gov and do the worksheet to see what else you need taken out of every check also. Also, if your spouse gets a new job, remember to change your W-4 to reflect this. Otherwise, you will pay out the arse to the IRS. Yes, I've been stung by Uncle Sam.
2) The movie "Two For the Money" is a fun and entertaining watch. Make it a Blockbuster Night.
3) Don't forget that tonight is "The Women Tell All" on The Bachelor.
4) Yes, that was me yelling at the man talking to his friend at Wal-Mart and thus, holding up traffic for 5 minutes. As I walked by, I did yell, "You can't just stand here like this and hold up traffic!" I was then greeted with a, "Thank, you, guh. Are you the po-lice?" Needless to say, I was livid. WHY do people think you can just stand and chat with your friend who is in their vehicle while a line of cars form? SOMEBODY TELL ME WHY!!!
5) This was after the stupid woman who worked in the Arts and Crap area of Wal-Mart laughed at me when I asked her for double-sided fabric tape to keep my button-up shirt closed and not show my bra to the world. She laughed in my face, told me all tape was iron-on and that all their tapes were in different areas and they had nothing like I needed. I walked one aisle over, saw all the tapes together and found EXACTLY what I was looking for.
6) I hate Wal-Mart.
7) Now that I'm done with this job, I am not being syrupy sweet to all the mean people I deal with on a daily basis.
8) I don't want to go to the dentist today.
9) I love all of you, and will figure out my blogging situation ASAP.

Take care, everyone! I'll be back as soon as I can.
posted by Anisa @ 10:57 AM |

17 comments

<< Home