Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Meme-a-holics Anonymous

I was tagged by Aisha, so here goes!

Four Jobs I’ve Had in My Life
1. Newspaper Columnist
2. Congressional Staffer
3. Office Manager
4. Apartment Assistant

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Can't Hardly Wait
3. Sixteen Candles
4. Empire Records

Four Places I Have Lived
1. Mississippi
2. Georgia
3. DC
4. Those are the only states, although I have lived in a dorm, sorority house, apartment, my parent's house and where I live now, so there's some more...

Four TV Shows I Love To Watch
1. House
2. Laguna Beach
3. The Bachelor
4. Meet the Barkers

Four Places I Have Been On Vacation
1. Savannah, GA
2. India
3. Destin, FL
4. Key West, FL

Four Books I Love
1. Summer Sisters by Judy Blume
2. Jackie, Ethel, Joan by J. Randy Taraborelli
3. All the Ya-Ya books by Rebecca Wells
4. Rumi poetry

Websites I Visit Daily
1. my personal email
2. my work email
3. my bank
4. a bunch of blogs!

Four Favorite Foods
1. Pizza
2. Chocolate
3. Marshmallows (except I HATE Peeps)
4. Lasagna

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
1. In my bed, asleep
2. At the beach
3. On a shopping spree while I have to buy all new clothes because I awake a size 4
4. In Mississippi seeing my family

I won't tag anyone, but feel free to do it!
posted by Anisa @ 12:41 PM |

9 comments

<< Home