Thursday, January 19, 2006

Mind in the Gutter

So, I was reading Lindsay's post about her new 20Q. I immediately thought to myself, "WTF is a 20Q?"

This is where Google comes in.

And then this is where I became obsessed with the site http://20q.net

You think of something and then the site has 20 questions to figure out what you were thinking. For me, it missed tulip, business card and comedian.

But it got paint and dildo.

Yes, I know sometimes I have the sense of humor of someone in junior high. So sue me.

It's just like the time my physics teacher said the word "erect" in high school and I giggled. I can't help it!

My mind is a little fried from reading a bunch of stuff about fundraising for non-profit organizations and the role of politics in public administration.

So I gotta get my laughs from somewhere!
posted by Anisa @ 12:04 PM |

12 comments

<< Home