Friday, January 06, 2006

Uninspired

As of late, I just haven't been all that inspired on what to write about. Life's been crazy, I'm taking on the new challenge of graduate school and I'm dealing with personal issues.

And if that wasn't enough, I had to put on my fat jeans today.

*Sigh*

So I'm going to take this weekend to rejuvenate, work out and count my blessings. I get to go buy new school supplies, buy overpriced textbooks and hope this freaking arm heals from that tetanus shot.

I'm going to sleep late tomorrow, go to the gym and then shop. I'm going to watch whatever garbage I choose to see on TV, whether it be in the form of entertainment news or chick flicks. I shall cash in a mani/pedi gift certificate this weekend. I am going to do whatever it takes to recharge.

I'm going to look around my cute little duplex and be happy that all's well within those walls. My home is a happy place. And for that, I am so grateful.
posted by Anisa @ 11:43 AM |

15 comments

<< Home