Tuesday, December 20, 2005

A Holiday Meme

Holiday Getting to Know Me!
(Shamelessly stolen from Brighton)

But first things first...is meme pronounced "meem" or "me-me"?

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate made with milk with Hershey's kisses melted inside and a dollop of Cool Whip on top...I've never had egg nog. It sounds gross! I'm going to pull a Jessica Simpson here - are eggs in there?
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Santa fills the stockings, of course!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? All white!
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but I'm thinking this could be a good idea...
5. When do you put your decorations up? A week or so after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mama's dressing...I'm telling you-this stuff is beyond delicious.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? I really just loved being with my family on Christmas morning...no one else was ever there but the four of us, and it was so special to me.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? Like Brighton said, truth about what?
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Sometimes, but usually not.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Whatever's in the house! I think he's going to get iced sugar cookies this year!
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love how it looks...dread dealing with it! We usually don't get any that amounts to much here, thank goodness!
12. Can you ice skate? Barely!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? I believe I got a bike one year and that was pretty exciting. Other than that, cash money, y'all!
14. What's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Seeing my family.
15. What is your favorite holiday Dessert? I like Mama's Candy Bar Pie the best!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? I just enjoy the whole routine of decorating, shopping, going to parties and traveling. It's hard to pick one thing!
17. What tops your tree? A bow made out of the same snowflake ribbon that goes around my tree.
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Both!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? "It Came Upon a Midnight Clear" - I just think that the line "From angels bending near the earth to touch their harps of gold" is so pretty!
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I like the flavored ones much better than the traditional candy canes.

Feel free to steal this from me! Happy Holidays, everyone!
posted by Anisa @ 9:40 AM |

12 comments

<< Home