Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Tired Student!

I'm tired.

I've been running back and forth between work and grad school all day long. I also had to make an unplanned trip to my doctor today for a tetanus shot so I could register for classes. In Mississippi, I just needed two MMRs, so this was overlooked and now my arm is killing me.

I haven't eaten either, so I am super tired.

But super excited!

I will go to my first class next Tuesday from 3:30 PM-6:15 PM, and then I'll be a real graduate student. I'm sure this weekend will be filled with the insanity of purchasing textbooks. I miss it when my parents used to buy my textbooks, but I would keep the refunds for Christmas money. ;)

Anyway, I am tired and rambling. Of course this would have to be the one busy day at work ever, so I had tons of messages, etc. to deal with in the middle of the tetanus belligerence.

Life's about to get crazy, isn't it?
posted by Anisa @ 5:21 PM |

9 comments

<< Home