Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Weirdness

Thanks for the idea, Catrina! I hope many of you will post a little list about yourself!

5 Weird Things About Me
1. I hate any sort of body hair. It makes me feel unfeminine, so I never have any. I shave daily and get my eyebrows, etc. waxed every two weeks.
2. I love the taste of Tums, Pepto Bismol and cough syrup.
3. When I eat pizza, I usually eat the cheese off first and then the crust. I often eat food in this way! Another example are Oreos...I eat the cream first, and then the cookies.
4. I have bruises all the time. Most of the time, I have no idea where they came from. When I was little, my legs would be covered in bruises from playing. I'm clumsy also, so I'm always bumping into things and getting bruises.
5. I love, love, love words that sound like their actual meaning (onomatopoeia). My two favorites are sparkle and glitter.
posted by Anisa @ 10:33 AM |

11 comments

<< Home