Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm All Growed Up!

I am the proud owner of a new leather chair! I feel like a true grown-up now that I have handed over my plastic and purchased my very first piece of furniture. It's dark brown leather, and is a recliner. However, it doesn't look like a recliner, which I was very excited about!

We've already picked out a new couch also. I can't wait until the red couch joins the new chair. Bert and I spent time cleaning and rearranging this weekend in preparation for the new chair to join our family. It is sooooo comfy, and I am so pleased with our purchase!

We've been looking at furniture for several months now. Yesterday as Bert relaxed in the new recliner, I said, "Happy Valentines Day/Happy Birthday/Eid Mubarak/Merry Christmas/Happy Anniversary!!!"

He said, "Same to you!"

Yes, I am extremely excited about our new furniture. I feel so proud of our cute little living room.
posted by Anisa @ 11:03 AM |

16 comments

<< Home