Thursday, January 26, 2006

The New Meme Thingie

Got it from Stephanie...

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think? I wish it was Payday because I really need to get my eyebrows done!
2. How much cash do you have on you? It is so rare I have cash on me! I rely heavily on my debit card!
3. What is a word that rhymes with "TEST"? best
4. Favorite planet? Captain Planet...he's our hero...gonna take pollution down to zero! I used to have a love/hate relationship with that cartoon.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Naima's cell (my cousin's wife)
6. What is your favorite song right now? "Stay Fly" by Three Six Mafia and "Reptilia" by The Strokes
7. What shirt are you wearing? white collared sweater from Ann Taylor Loft
8. Do you "label" yourself? There are certainly labels that fit me. I try not to label myself something or another though, because I'm always growing.
9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now: Report (brown sparkly flats)
10. Bright or Dark Room? Depends on what I'm doing...for sleeping or watching a movie, I like it dark. For reading, I like it bright.
11. What were you doing at midnight last night? Looking at the clock, trying to fall asleep and get warm under the covers
12. What is a saying that you say a lot? Foreals, It really gets on my nerves when...
13. Who told you they loved you last? Bert
14. How many days of work did you miss this week? None so far!
15. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? No clue...if I started looking through drawers, I'm sure I'd find some!
16. Favorite age you've been so far? This one - 25.
17. What is your current desktop picture? I don't know how to get it on here, but it's the Autumn one with the orangey tree and leaves all over a sidewalk...it's in Windows.
18. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? A million bucks...SHOW ME THE MONEY!!
19. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson? Tara Patrick, of course! (Carmen)
20.Who would you love to reunite with? An 18-year old version of myself and try to talk some sense into her!
21. When was the last time you said, "I am sorry?" probably yesterday...who knows...I'm very polite.
22. Who has the cutest blog in your click? Ginger, blog designer extraordinaire!
23. What did you eat last? Body for Life Cookies & Cream bar
24. What kind of car do you drive? white Honda Accord LX
25. What do you plan to accomplish this year? I hope to further my career and find a balance between all that I have going on. I plan on being the best wife, daughter and friend I can be!

I know Blogger's Block is going around, so feel free to use this meme! :)
posted by Anisa @ 10:43 AM |

7 comments

<< Home