Friday, February 03, 2006

Random Tidbits

Happy Friday, everyone!

So, yeah, I had a dream within a dream WITHIN a dream about blogging. I don't remember what happened, but I deemed it blogworthy. Then I dreamed that I dreamed it. Then I dreamed that I dreamed that I dreamed it.

Confused? I know I was.

And I urge all of you to upload a picture of yourself to the web site www.myheritage.com. I got the idea from Kiki's blog, and it was so much fun! It said I 71% looked like Katie Holmes and also like Madonna (?) and Bert looked like Kate Winslet and Andy Roddick, among others like Sylvester Stallone. Hurry, go waste time there on this glorious Friday!

Don't y'all just HATE uncomfortable shoes? Well, last night, Bert and I had Date Night, and I decided to wear some cute black flats. My feet were killing me, so I ended up buying a pair of gold flats at Payless. Holy damn. When we ended up in Target after seeing "Derailed," I eventually just took the shoes off. About thirty seconds later, I was convinced I would catch gangrene from the floor, so I hobbled around in the freaking shoes. My heels are blistered.

Note to self: if you pay $15 for shoes, you get what you deserve. Stick with Nine West, dummy.

Anyway, I also just broke a really cute jacket I have on today. JEEZ. I just can't seem to get comfortable!

Well, I am soooo excited to see my mom, grandmother, aunt and my Huckles and Sam this weekend. We have a distant relative coming from England, so I will be in Atlanta tomorrow.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend - don't forget to wear comfy shoes.
posted by Anisa @ 10:53 AM |

11 comments

<< Home