Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's Bettin' Time!

It's official. I'm obsessed.

All right - for those of you who watch The Bachelor: Paris, it's time for us to make our predictions. I'm sure even for those of you that don't watch, you know the premise of the show is that one guy gets to pick his potential future wife from a pool of 25 woman. Group dates and backbiting ensue. Usually the relationship fails within 3-6 months of the finale. (FYI: Please take what I say with a grain of salt...I'm sure all the girls are very nice people.)

We are now at the part of the season where Dr. Travis goes and meets four families on hometown dates. Here are the girls left:

Sarah (Tennessee) - I don't care what Travis says. I see zero sexual chemistry between these two.
Sarah (Canada) - I have maintained since the very first episode that this girl is a major pothead. One side of her mouth doesn't even work.
Susan - She looks like a cat and wants to be a famous actress.
Moana - All the other girls are hatin' on her.

Here are my predictions:
I think Sarah (Tennessee) is getting cut after the hometown dates. However, it was apparent from the preview that someone's parents are PSYCHO. I'm guessing Sarah's parents are not psycho, so I could be wrong. I just think she's the next to go because I don't see them together at all.

And then there were three...
I think after the fantasy overnight dates, Moana is probably getting cut. She is my favorite now; I don't care what you say. I just think Dr. Travis has so much of a fairy tale built up in his head that he looks more at the exterior than interior. Moana has some issues. I'm just sayin'...he may prove me wrong. I hope so.

After meeting Mom and Pop...
I think Sarah (Canada) is going to win. She's a natural beauty, and Susan looks much more high maintenance. Sarah is also more outdoorsy. They will break up in Summer '06.

Anyway, I am probably completely wrong, but I'm dying to know what you other Bachelor fans are thinking. Come on, pleace your bets!

I freaking love this show!!

posted by Anisa @ 10:08 AM |

17 comments

<< Home