Friday, February 10, 2006

All Over The Place

TGIF!!!

First of all, I haven't been able to upload any pics of my new, gorgeous furniture! My cell phone isn't letting me do it. I am seriously thinking of asking for a digital camera for my birthday!

Onto the next...how wrong was I about "The Bachelor?" Wow. Well, I personally think Travis is probably broken up with whoever the winner was in real life. My predicted winner, Sarah-Canada, badmouthed Moana and still lived at home and went to school. She got dumped because she was clearly immature. Sarah-TN and Trav still have forced chemisty. Susan's parents don't even like Susan. Moana's parents are scary.

Poor Travis.

Anyway, I feel a great deal of happiness that the weekend is finally here. Wish me luck with my 20-page paper due Tuesday, everyone!

Oh, on a side note (well, I suppose everything is a side note in this post), has anyone ever almost blacked out while working out? Last night I did some cardio on the elliptical before going to kickboxing. I don't know what happened, but when there were five minutes left in class, everything went dim. Did my heartrate just get too high? I always over-exert myself in classes.

Here's to a weekend of polite people and comfy shoes. Stay warm, everyone!
posted by Anisa @ 11:39 AM |

11 comments

<< Home