Thursday, May 04, 2006

Beautiful Birthday Mama


My mama is the most beautiful and smartest mother in the world. Here she is, doing her aerospace engineering thing. Isn't she gorgeous?

And today is her birthday. She is in Rhode Island right now, I'm sure wowing all the people with her engineering knowledge at a conference.

Mama, I love you so much. To this day, if I get sick or sad, I just want to call you. And I usually do! I've always been able to talk to you about anything, and I really appreciate that.

You are a wonderful mother - don't you ever think differently. Thank you for only wanting the best for me. Thank you for being my biggest cheerleader, always believing in me, no matter what. Thank you for instilling in me a strong faith, one that I should not be afraid to question, because it is beautiful.

You are the best role model I could ever hope for, and I hope that you spend this year being deliriously happy.

posted by Anisa @ 4:30 PM |

12 comments

<< Home