Wednesday, April 12, 2006

SOOOO Effing Sleepy

Y'all, I woke up at 4:40 am and couldn't go back to sleep. I finally got up at 6, cleaned and decided to go to the gym. I have on a new outfit, and I am sooooooooooo sleepy. This day has been so difficult to get through.

And I have been waiting for it to be Friday since Monday.

I have dinner plans with a group from Grad School to celebrate getting the highest grade on our presentation in the class! Normally, I hate group projects, but this semester, both of my groups were awesome. I made some friends, and everyone EVERYONE pulled their weight. Have you ever heard of such?

I am looking so forward to dinner, but also extremely excited about watching "Deal or No Deal" tonight. My schedule leaves very little time for TV, but I'm addicted...I even watch it on CNBC sometimes when I miss it. Don't tell anyone.

On a side note, I don't think anyone fully appreciates my awesome dressy Bermuda shorts + speckled t-shirt + silver heels combo today. Y'all make a fuss over my outfit now, please. Thank you.

Sorry for the rambles...this chica is sooooo effing sleepy.

posted by Anisa @ 3:42 PM |

10 comments

<< Home