Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Poor Little Suri

TomKat brought a baby girl, Suri, into the world...while Brooke Shields was delivering on the same hall. On "The Today Show," it was said Suri means "princess" in Hebrew and "rose" in Persian, and that it was likely they chose it for the Persian meaning.

So weird...I wonder if he knew Brooke was down the hall and if he criticized her for taking any drugs...

Bert's having to beg me to see "Mission Impossible 3" due to the fact I am SO NOT a Tom Cruise fan. I said I MIGHT go as long as I actually bought a ticket to a different movie so Tom didn't get any of my money to promote Scientology.

I wonder how different Tom might've been today if he wasn't a celeb...would he be more "normal?" I guess we'll never know...
posted by Anisa @ 11:05 AM |

12 comments

<< Home