Monday, May 15, 2006

Report Card

I just got my first report card in 4 years, and I am thrilled to announce all A's.

*happy dance*

On another note, I hope the report from everyone's weekends is full of all good things. Bert had gorgeous flowers delivered to me for Mother's Day, which I was completely not expecting. I am not going to say it's always easy being a stepmother, but it sure makes it a lot easier when you have a husband who really appreciates what you do and a stepdaughter who is a joy and shows you "Mommy and Me" and "Best Friends" bracelets when you go shopping together.

I called my own mother and grandmother yesterday, and am lucky to have such amazing women in my life.

If I was grading them, I'd certainly give them an A+.
posted by Anisa @ 12:50 PM |

6 comments

<< Home