Friday, June 16, 2006

To the Fathers in My Life...

I am very lucky to have three fathers in my life that are very special to me.

The first is, of course, my daddy, Tommy. I love you, Daddy! I am so happy I will be able to see you next week. Please know I am thinking about you while you and Mama are in California. You are a wonderful father, and I am so very lucky to have you in my life. Thank you for being the person that probably understands me better than anyone else because we have the exact same personality! Of course, this means we're both loyal, smart and dedicated. :) I am happy to be like you.

The second special father is my grandfather, Zahir. He is the best grandfather in the world, and I adore my Abbu. He is literally a genius, and is a very kind man. He is extremely well-respected and he has always been there for me.

The third special father in my life is Bert. He is a wonderful father to Ariana, and I am glad we will get to see her this Father's Day. I have no doubt he will be a spectacular father to our children. Kids are just drawn to Bert. They say kids are smart and have good intuition, and that is right on with Bert.

Thank you, all the special fathers in my life! I love you all, and hope each of you has a wonderful Father's Day.
posted by Anisa @ 9:40 AM |

3 comments

<< Home