Thursday, July 27, 2006

In Good Company

Amanda did this on her blog, Orchestrated Happenstance, and I just had to do it too. Summer is coming to an end, and I'd like to do something fun and frivolous today before school is back in full swing and work gets crazy again.

Here's what she had to say about the questionnaire:
"James Lipton heralds Bernard Pivot as the best interviewer ever and adapted his questionnaire to present to every guest on Inside the Actor's Studio."

Therefore, some of the most fabulous people in the world have answered these questions on "Inside the Actor's Studio." Feel free to post on your own blog, or add your answers in my comments section.

And here's the famous questionnaire:

What is your favorite word?
sparkle

What is your least favorite word? nugget

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Gentleness. Being with someone who is kind and gentle makes me a happy person, and therefore I am able to think creatively. Emotionally, I feel safe, and I believe true spirituality is not conveyed by zealots, but by those who are gentle and kind.

What turns you off? Argumentative and close-minded people

What is your favorite curse word? F*ck. I think it's hilarious that it has like a bajillion meanings. It can be used in such a variety of ways, and it always makes a big splash when used. That being said, I try not to say it too much.

What sound or noise do you love? The words "I love you." Whether they come from my friends, my baby cousins or my husband, it always brings a smile to my face.

What sound or noise do you hate? Waking up to hairdryers or lawnmowers. Oh, it's horrid.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Anything where I could be rich and famous...I would love to be a television journalist and get to do cool specials and interview celebs.

What profession would you not like to do? Anything requiring manual labor i.e. construction.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Welcome, my child."
posted by Anisa @ 3:02 PM |

6 comments

<< Home