Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This and That

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd check in with a random assortment of tidbits for your reading pleasure:

-I made an A in summer school. Woo hoo! The prof only made us go to class like 4 times the entire semester. Love.him. Fall semester starts next week.

-Had a wonderful visit with the parents this past weekend. We shopped, ate bad Indian food and had a great time.

-Matty is doing great. We love having a pet.

-Work has started to get crazy, and it's only going to get crazier.

-Did anyone else see the first episode of "Celebrity Fit Club 4?" Hello, Ant is fat now. The host needs to sign up for the show. I have to hurry up and lose weight so Erika Eleniak doesn't get skinnier than me.

-The "Young and the Restless," my favorite soap, is getting stupid and it's pissing me off. Enough with the Nazi storyline, Victor's seizures and visions, etc. They're starting to go all "Days of our Lives" on us.

-I really want to win Dave Matthews tickets.

-One week 'til our two year anniversary. It just keeps getting better. :)
posted by Anisa @ 10:14 AM |

5 comments

<< Home