Friday, September 01, 2006

Lessons Learned

Wow, I can't believe I actually have a moment to catch my breath. Here are a few life lessons I've learned this week:
  • Some people are just plain mean.
  • Sometimes women are threatened by other women, for no reason.
  • Girl time is great.
  • Being stressed out can make for a good diet. I am now only 2.5 pounds away from my driver's license not being a lie. I used to be 19 pounds away.
  • Even if Macs are cooler, sometimes it's a bummer because if someone tells you how to do something, when you get back to your computer, you can't find anything they were talking about.
  • Having a new car is fab.
  • Some people are crazy.
  • If you hold in pee too long, you might pee in your pants a little bit while running to the bathroom. Bummer.
  • I am in love with my little cat like it's my baby.
  • I have the World's Greatest Husband, and I am determined to get Bert a t-shirt that says that in airbrush. He is mortified because I talk about this t-shirt all the time.
posted by Anisa @ 10:45 AM |

5 comments

<< Home