Thursday, September 07, 2006

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend was nice, except for all the reading I had to do because of grad school! On Saturday, Bert and I drove to Greenville, South Carolina, to visit some of my family. They have the absolute most beautiful downtown I have ever seen. Gorgeous. There are many streets of cute shops, restaurants, etc. There is also a river that goes through downtown with a giant waterfall, a pedestrian bridge and immaculate landscaping.

Here are some pictures. It's time for me to get back to laboring!

my first cousins Sommer and Lyla


my sweet cousin Sam...he is holding on to his new engine and birthday present, Henry!


me and Bert on the bridge above Reedy River...you can see the waterfall in the background


posted by Anisa @ 1:30 PM |

4 comments

<< Home