Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yuck, A Giant Paper

Yep. I have a big ol' approximate 20 page paper due for grad school in a couple of weeks. Journal articles and budgets are all over the place. I have been working on it for hours, and still have a long way to go. I need to finish three more pages before I can go home and reach today's goal.

I hate being so goal-oriented. I have goal OCD. I will do whatever it takes to reach my goals, even if I have to spend most of my Saturday sitting at my desk at work typing.

Well, I have to get back to it. Just finished munching on some Chex Mix, and really wishing General Mills made Chex-only Chex Mix. That would be delish.

Hope all of you are NOT working on ginormous papers about budgets today. Blech.

Update: Great. Now I have a fever, sore throat and nausea. And much more paper to write. Thank goodness I have such a great murse to take care of me.
posted by Anisa @ 4:50 PM |

5 comments

<< Home