Thursday, January 04, 2007

Broken Resolutions Already

Geez, I can't believe I have already broken my resolutions. I've done really well working out, but the eating, praying and getting to work on time aren't going as well. When I got back to work Tuesday from the holidays, I seriously had a box of the most delicious cookies I have ever eaten waiting for me. I am a cookie connoisseur, and these were out of this world. They're called Cafe' Musica and are from Germany. I have no idea where to buy these, but I will hunt them down. And Bert is doing so great on praying, and I still am not where I want to be. And about work, I still can't manage to get here on time. And I live just five minutes away! I guess when your bosses don't care what time people get in and there's next to nothing to do before students come back, it's hard to come before 8:15 am. Ah, I suppose these things can just be considered a work in progress.

After all, that's all any of us are anyway I suppose.
posted by Anisa @ 8:53 AM |

7 comments

<< Home