Friday, January 26, 2007

My Greatest Work Accomplishment

Well, lately I've been having a tough time at work because of some difficult people. I've been so busy with school and work was not going well, and I have been down for about a week.

So, yesterday I went back to my desk at 4:30 pm after chatting with my friend the receptionist for a while. On my desk was a card that said "Thank You So Much" on the cover and "For Everything" on the inside. About 25 graduate students at my work had written notes in there telling me what a great job I do, and how they appreciate my attitude, etc. Out of the blue.

I was in shock. It couldn't have come at a better time, and it helped me to remember that there's always more good than bad, even if it's hard to see at the time.

There are many things I've done at work that I'm excited about and proud of, but all the web design, press releases, events, etc. that I've worked really hard to do don't even begin to compare to how I feel about this.

That card is my greatest accomplishment on the job.
posted by Anisa @ 11:42 AM |

2 comments

<< Home