Sunday, July 29, 2007

Love Me Some Questionnaires

Shamlessly stolen from Laura and Morgan. Thanks, girls!!

1. Parent's names: Thomas (Tommy) and Rani
2. Pets: the best cat EVER...Mattingly (Matty) Gale
3. White, wheat or rye? Wheat
4. Favorite animal? Kitty cats
5. Tattoo? No, I keep saying I am going to get a little one, but that is doubtful...
6. Where did you put it? Don't have one...
7. Piercings: One in each ear
8. Birth Place: Columbus, MS
9. Favorite vacation spot? The beach...but I want to go to Europe; that's my dream!
10. Ever Been to Africa? No
11. Stolen any traffic signs? No, but I do remember being an accomplice. Wait, maybe I did.
12. Ever been toilet papering? I put like three squares on someone's bushes and then got too scared. Again, accomplice.
13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes...like 5...
14. Croutons or bacon bits? Croutons
15. Salad Dressing? Either light caesar or vinaigrette
16. Favorite Pie? Hershey Bar Pie
17. Favorite Number? 8 and 22
18. Favorite Movie? "Steel Magnolias"
19. Favorite Holiday? My birthday! (June 22)
20. Favorite chain restaurant: Barberitos...a local southwest chain
21. Favorite fast food restaurant: Chick-fil-a
22. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Diet Cherry 7Up
23. Favorite ice cream: Anything involving chocolate and peanut butter
24. Favorite day of the week? Friday
25. Favorite brand of body soap? I use shower gel (Suave) and Irish Spring soap
26. Favorite TV shows? Grey's Anatomy, The Young & the Restless, entertainment shows on E! and VH1
27. Toothpaste? Crest or Colgate...anything that is the total care plus whitening
28: Toothbrush? Must be soft...I have sensitive gums because I brush so hard
29: At a bbq, hamburger or hot dog? Hamburger...or half and half like my mom would give me when I was little...that was perfect.
30: Favorite magazine? Us Weekly
31. Favorite Smell? Cookies in the oven
32. Favorite Sound? Matty purring
33. If I had chosen my own first name: I really like my name, but if I had to pick another name it would be the name I plan on giving my daughter one day, so it's a secret... :) However, when I was a little girl, I wanted my name to be Sandra Annette Coverdale because I loved the name Sandra and I wanted to marry Whitesnake lead singer David Coverdale. Seriously.
34. When was your last hospital visit? Like a year ago for a sinus infection...it was craziness...my face went numb
35. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Once; I don't want to discuss :)
36. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater? "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" at the regular movies and "Spiderman 3" most recently at the dollar movie theater
Was it great, good, fair or a waste of time? Both were great!
37. Eye color: Brown
38. Favorite sport to watch? College football, but preferably LIVE...I am so excited we got season tickets this year!
39. Bedtime: 11ish
40. How many people have you been in love with? One...but for those of you who know me, good grief I thought I was in love constantly back in the day. If I have to count all of that nonsense, who knows... :)

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 7:32 PM |

1 comments

<< Home