Monday, July 02, 2007

Sun and Fun

We had a wonderful time at the beach this past week! We met my parents in Perdido Key, FL. It's on the Alabama/Florida border and we were right on the border. We spent lots of time in Orange Beach, AL as well. Sunning, shopping, swimming and eating were a blast. The best restaurant was Jolly Roger's (formerly known as the Back Porch). We ate on the back porch at sunset and it was absolutely gorgeous.

It's so hard to be back in the real world today!


Bert and I in Perdido Key, FL right before dinner


Our room at the condo...we called each other Lucy and Desi because of the separate beds


Reading trash on the beach was lots of fun...however, I don't enjoy these type of books like I used to...am I a real adult now? Scary.


Me, Mama and Daddy


Moonlight on the ocean...so beautiful...


My feet were up and I was enjoying the gorgeous view while getting a tan...it was paradise!

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 2:02 PM |

5 comments

<< Home