Sunday, June 10, 2007

This And That

First of all, congratulations to the Mississippi State baseball team for making it to the College World Series! I am very proud to be a Bulldog. :)

Secondly, congratulations to me for losing 5 lbs. in 2 weeks and to Bert for losing 10.

And now, I have another home tip I want to share. Last night, Bert and I were getting ready to go to a cookout, and the shorts I wanted to wear were soaking wet in the washing machine. I remembered how I once read that if you put the item of clothing you need with a dry towel in the dryer, it will dry quickly. Seriously, the shorts were ready in only 10 minutes! And they were soaking when I put them in and super hot when I took them out. And it only took 10 minutes, so it's not a big waste of power. And then I was happy because I could wear my cute new shirt and feel fabulous.

Have a great week, everyone!

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 7:26 PM |

4 comments

<< Home