Monday, December 10, 2007

Woo Hoo!


Finally, I'm finished -- and two days early! I worked my butt off this weekend to finish a paper early, and it feels great. All I have to do is hit "print" and drop my paper off. I just took my last exam, and I feel so RELIEVED!

My brain has been so fried that I made quite an embarassing mistake at work. One of my job duties is to plan all events, and so I was turning in a receipt to be reimbursed for soft drinks and plates that I had purchased - or so I thought. The accountant calls me into her office and says, "Anisa, we cannot reimburse you for pantiliners." PANTILINERS, people. I had bought some personal items the same day I bought all the stuff for work and I turned in the wrong receipt. One with PANTILINERS on it. That sums up how frazzled I have been.

And so having a day off from work tomorrow couldn't have come at a better time. Tomorrow, I will get all of my Christmas, Eid and birthday (for a baby) shopping done. It will be great to shop on a Tuesday instead of a weekend or after work. It might actually be enjoyable!

Thanks to all of you for your words of encouragement and support. Now, I just have six working days left and then I am off for two glorious weeks. Things are definitely looking up.

Labels: , ,

posted by Anisa @ 5:14 PM |

8 comments

<< Home