Monday, October 22, 2007

Everything in Twos

Stolen from Katey because I love questionnaires.

Two names you go by:
1. Anisa
2. Nee

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. New dark gray cropped sweatpants
2. Wedding ring

Two things you would want (or have) in a relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Honesty

Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Shop
2. Eat out

Two things you want really badly at the moment:
1. To find the form I need for tomorrow morning
2. My headache to go away

Two things I did last night:
1. Ate cheese dip at La Cazuela
2. Watched garbage entertainment specials on VH1

Two things you ate today:
1. Baby carrots with lite ranch dressing
2 . Turkey sub from Subway

Two people you last talked to:
1. Bert
2. Mama

Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Going to work
2. Meeting girlfriends after work

Two longest car rides:
1. Washington, DC to Starkville, MS
2. Starkville, MS to Orlando, FL

Two favorite holidays:
1. Of course...MY BIRTHDAY!!!
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:
1. Diet Cherry 7Up
2. Water

Two things about me you may not have known:
1. I was voted Quietest Girl in my first grade class
2. I hate the "Shrek" movies. WHY would you choose to be an ogre?

Two jobs I have had in my life:
1. Public Relations Coordinator
2. Congressional Aide

Two places I have lived in the U.S.
1. Washington, DC
2. Starkville, MS

Two of my favorite foods:
1. Cheese pizza from Papa John's
2. Lindt chocolate

Labels:

posted by Anisa @ 6:44 PM |

5 comments

<< Home