Thursday, September 13, 2007

Massage RX

Well, I got sicker. My sinus infection turned into a migraine that turned into a tension headache. Not fun.

I went to my regular doctor (read: NOT the quack) and he was great, as usual. He is the kind of doctor that will give you his full attention and the visit is not over until he and you are both satisfied with the treatment and you have a full understanding. I love that.

Anyway, my neck was having spasms that was making me have the awful tension headache. I could not even brush my hair without wincing in pain. He gave me all samples for my medication...gotta love that. AND he wrote me a prescription for 10 insurance-covered massages! How great is that?! DEFINITELY my favorite prescription ever.
posted by Anisa @ 6:17 PM |

3 comments

<< Home