Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Headed Home

Something about Starkville will always feel like home, no matter how long I have not technically lived there. Bert and I are headed tomorrow and are going to an engagement party there Friday night. Two of my friends from high school are getting married. I graduated with 53 other students and Jim and Missy did not date each other in high school...so it is really neat that they ended up together. What are the chances?

It will feel good to sleep in my old room, even though it is completely redecorated - but very beautifully. My parents just had some major renovations done in the study and their bathroom, so I am very anxious to see that as well.

Going there gives me the same feeling as snuggling up in a blanket still warm for the dryer. I can't wait.
posted by Anisa @ 10:02 AM |

5 comments

<< Home