Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year's - Oh Joy

Instead of attending one of the three soirees we were invited to, Bert and I spent New Year's Eve mostly in our living room. I'm pretty sure I am getting over the flu. Yuck.

I started feeling a little better on New Year's Eve and we decided to go to Outback. I love their food...especially their delicious seafood pasta dish. While there, I realized I had a fever. Until this point, it had just been a runny nose and sore throat. Super. We ended up running in Blockbuster, watching Disturbia and being mortified at how awful the New Year's Eve specials have gotten. I also welcomed your favorite and mine - body aches.

I think we were both asleep by 12:10 am. I felt like doo on New Year's Day and did not make the intended meal of black-eyed peas, fried chicken, etc. Nosiree. I instead ate some soup and cheese toast.

I really, really hope my New Year's is not a sign of things to come in 2008.
posted by Anisa @ 11:42 AM |

3 comments

<< Home