Monday, December 15, 2008

Tears, Laughter and the Ugliest Capris in the World

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for your concern, comments, texts, emails, phone calls, cards and prayers. It means so very much to me.

I had a co-worker and very close friend make a donation to Habitat for Humanity on behalf of my grandfather. When I got the card letting me know that on Saturday, I burst into tears. I also started crying while on the elliptical Sunday; ah, such is my life right now.

I started listening to music yesterday since I worked out. It was kind of weird. Bert and I shopped all day Saturday for Eid/Christmas/birthdays. I felt guilty when I was enjoying myself. And let's just say I REALLY enjoyed myself at Nine West. But, Bert convinced me that it was OK that I was having a good time, and I also remembered that Marissa said it was too. Big hug to her.

I actually had a good laugh at Kohl's Saturday night because some of the clothes were so ugly. My apologies if you or your loved ones own either of these items:


This photo does not do the heinous-ness of the shirt justice. I mean, there were also white rhinestones on the collar. Click to see the true detail. It was gross.


These crazy-ugly capris were on the clearance rack. I included the price tag, because these pants were a mere $3.60. The were 90% off. No wonder.


So anyway, I'm a bit all over the place right now. But that's OK.
posted by Anisa @ 9:49 AM |

4 comments

<< Home