Sunday, August 05, 2007

Just A Swingin'

Bert and I bought this swing yesterday and I am so excited. Today, he will go pick it up and put it together! I think it will be especially nice as the weather gets cooler. This is what we have decided to get each other for our anniversary (August 14) and I think it's perfect.

If any of you are interested in new patio furniture, head to Home Depot and take advantage of their super sale (50% of all patio furniture) while supplies last! We just went to look, but had our eyes on this swing for a while and had no idea of the amazing sale going on. Hint: although signs say 50% off all patio furniture everywhere, their stuff is not ringing up that way. You have to tell them that their signs say it's all 50% off.

I think it's weird how patio furniture is for the "summer" when it's blistering hot and lots of stores only stock sunglasses and floor fans in the summer. However, I guess that means all this stuff should be on sale and that's a good thing!

Labels: ,

posted by Anisa @ 12:15 PM |

5 comments

<< Home